FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
There are 22 blog entries for May 2008.
Saturday, May 3rd, 2008 at 5:59pm. 176 Views, 0 Comments.
Buyers first impressions of your house begins at the curb.The white blanket of snow is a ghost of winter's past; the dead grass sits over the green sprouts like a brown mat; early-blooming flowers are mere nubs from the softening earth; and tired-looking Christmas lights sway from the roof top in the gentle southern breeze. (Poetic liberties exercised.)
As many home sellers are waiting for their bulbs to bloom, they are wasting precious time as their house sits on the market with little activity. Proactive steps can be taken to make your exterior look inviting while your lawn slowly sheds its winter coat.
1) Seasonal Decor: Before any other exterior projects are tackled, seasonal decor including plastic Santas and deflated jumbo snow globes…
Thursday, May 1st, 2008 at 10:00pm. 222 Views, 0 Comments.
The Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors, in the consumer section on their website, has a list of seven reasons to own your own home as opposed to rent. First time home buyers don’t always have all of the information available to them as to why owning a home can be so much better than renting a home. If you’re considering ditching the landlord and buying a home for the very first time, here are some things to consider.
1. Tax breaks. According to the U.S. Tax Code you can deduct the interest you pay on your mortgage, property taxes, and some of the costs involved in buying your home. This one is so self-explanatory, it is hard to expand on!
2. Appreciation. Real estate has long-term, stable growth in value. While year-to-year fluctuations…
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- View detailed property information
- Print detailed property flyers
- Save your searches & favorite homes
- Inquire about a private showing
- Map individual property locations
- Share your favorite homes with friends